Monday, August 15, 2011

Last Min

Thought of not cooking yesterday cos we need to do some errands but there's some changes so 5pm hubby ask me to cook... So I cook something simple lar since he let me know at the last min ... I get whipped out from the kitchen Mee Goreng Mamak (I still have 1 packet of yellow noodles which I will cook for today's buka)




Ingredients (I use whatever in my fridge ... if you have more stuff go ahead and be creative)

1 pkt of yellow noodles
handful og squid
black pepper hotdogs
dried chili (blended)
1 tsp curry powder
sweet soya sauce
oil 
1 large onion (sliced)
eggs
Method 
  • Heat oil. Add onion, blended chili and curry powder. Cook for abt 5 to 10mins
  • Add in the squid and hotdog.  Mix well 
  • Add soya sauce mix well den add the noodles 
  • Move the noodles to the side of the wok and crack 2 eggs (scramble it)
  • Once the eggs are cook mix well with the noodle 
  • Sprinkle some fried onion before serving
This is call masak campak2 hee hee I use whatever ingredient i have in the kitchen cos its too hot to go NTUC (alasan tempang)


We have bubur masjid from Sultan mosque and the rest my MIL brought back from work.  So we decided to empty the fridge and clear all the food cos we dowan it go bad.

No comments: