Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kek Batik Marie

I can't remember the last time I make this cake (you don't need to baking it, just cook and super easy) it could be more than 5 years ago.  So I decided to make it again ar previous my aunt showed me how to do it and roughly I think I can remember lar.  Actually its so easy that you can put anything you like ...
*Photos has been deleted

Ingredients


1 bag of Marie Biscuits
Butter
Sugar
Vanilla Essence
Cocoa powder/Milo powder/Holicks (up to you)
Milk (to bind the ingredients together
Sliced Almond (optional, I happen to have balance so I put it in)

Methods


Heat butter and sugar in a wok.  I use a wok so its easier to work with.
Once the butter is melted and the sugar dissolve add vanilla essence and milk and cocoa power
Mix well and let it simmer abit
Break the biscuits into 2 or 4 mix it to the liquid mix.  Mix well
Off heat.
Press it in the container try to make it as smooth, level and compact as possible.

optional: dust it will cocoa powder, drizzle with chocolate, sprinkle with chocolate chips

No comments: