Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chocolate Snowballs

Orite the pressure is on, 13 days left. Next weekend burn cos of the PE and I'm on duty again ... aiyah of all time they have to do it during fasting month.  But its otey cos will get 2 days off .. yippie ... anyway back to the baking ... I think I got this recipes from one of the library books I've loan cos I did not indicate any link while copying it over hee hee ...

Why Chocolate Snowballs? ... erm cos not many ingredients use and the method is quite simple very idiot proof hahahha ... cos I'm quite a klutz in the kitchen so less and simple is good. It takes about 20mins to bake so while its in the oven I did my laundry hee hee ... So by the time 20mins is up, I'm done with my laundry ... ta-da hee hee ...



Ingredients


25g sugar
250g butter
200g ground almond
200g chocolate chip
30g corn flour
30g cocoa powder
250g flour
1 egg
1/2tsp vanilla essence
icing sugar

Methods


Preheat oven 160C
Mix well the dry ingredients: ground almond, chocolate chip, corn flour, cocoa powder and flour in 1 bowl and put aside
Beat butter, vanilla essence and sugar til smooth
Add in egg and beat well
Fold in all the dry ingredients (it will a little bit wet dough)
Make balls out of the dough the size of your thumb or slightly smaller
Bake for 20 to 25mins depending on the size of the balls =D
Let it cool for 1hr or so ... and coat the cool balls in icing sugar

ps: its up to u to put it in cups... no cups oso can (org cakap kiter buat dia buat dia buat kiter ape2 pong boleh)

Its a simple recipe and quite 'muai'... in this entry i type quite so many kan ... haiz ... anyway I manage to fit all in 3 bottles. Awesome-possum.

No comments: