Sunday, August 8, 2010

To Ibu with Love

Saturday 7th August. I met Kyn for Breakfast at Banquet. Its been a long time since we last go out with each other. Kyn was one of my Sec Sch fwen but she's more then dat to me ... she's a sister i never had... we try to be there for each other. this is a fwen u wan to keep for life. We've been fwens for 15yrs and never did once we argued... debate yes ... argue ... upset with each other ... no ... our mother's are loving too ... i miss those days where I hang out at her house talking with mak ... playing with uddyn... uddyn is kyn's nephew... anyway ...

after dat we took bus to Yishun MRT. Nurul was worried dat i lost my way ... she gave me a beep to check on me ... hahhah ... i realised im dat blur even my hubby dun trust me to go out on my own ... cos i always ... ok lar not always ... but often lost my way ... haiz ... I told her I'll be meeting kak rima @ the MRT station instead hahahah ...

Its my first time meeting kak rima ... im suprise she looks small and young and she has a teenage son ... i look was bigger den her. she was nice to bake for me the cake for my mom ... was so happy ... me and kyn took the train to Bishan continue with circle line ...

Ibu was ironing Oyin's skool uniform wen we arrived ... she was suprised dat kyn came cos its been along time she came to ibu's house... she stopped ironing ...

Happy Birthday yg kedua kali hahahaha ... she was laughing eh amik gambar amik gambar ... she was like eh eh cantik the cake dia ... eh eh kotak cake simpan cantik nye .... she cant stop her senyum kambing ... hahahah she and my arwah ayah has the same smile ... senyum kambing gitu



Kak Rima gave us Opera cake for testing ... sedap sey ... my lil bro ate 1 pc on his own ... the other pc i share with ibu and kin...







My mom was so funny boleh2 dia nak letak jugak the Happy Birthday punye sign ...-_-'''






We had lunch at 4.30pm hahhaa ... ibu cooked ayam masak kitchap and oso salad ... tada ... ibu's cooking is always the best!!!

*Photos has been deleted

No comments: