Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feelin' Chicky?

Erm ... not feeling too well ... and not in the mood to blog. I'll just share the recipes aite.



btw ... this is mil's recipe and my hubby's favourite.  So I have to know how to cook it.  Getting better every time I cook it =D ... Alhamdulilah
Ayam Balado
Ingredients
chicken (Meat/Other part of the bird)
salt
lime
blended ingredients
red chili
chili padi
garlic
onion

salt
chopped coriander

Method:
Mix salt, lime and meat for a few mins.
Half cook the chicken
Oil for frying 
Add the blended ingredient.
Masak sampai garing =D
Add salt, and chicken 
Cook until the chicken is fully cook
Garnish it with chopped coriander



I miss my teh-O iced lychee/longan from Tang Tea House since I can not go anywhere, I make do with what I have at home.

Teh-O Es Limao
Ingredients:
Sugar + Water + Screw pine (Sugar Syrup)
Lipton Tea bags
Lime juice

Method:
Mix water and sugar to make sugar syrup and heat it till the sugar dissolve. (put it aside to cool)
Add hot water to the tea bag (i used 1 tea bag) and wait for 2 to 3 mins (if you want a stronger tea then wait longer)
Add 3 to 4 tbsp of the sugar syrup (that was put aside to cool) to the tea mix well 
Add cold water and lime juice
Serve chill


Being a javanese extract (that is what they call us here) I loooove Tahu and Tempeh goreng

Tofu: pan fry or deep fry.  Fry till golden brown

Sambal Kicap
Ingredients:
4 big Red Chillies
5 Chilli Padi
3-4 cloves Garlic
Kicap (sweet)
Lime juice

Method:
Blend all the ingredients.

Sambal kicap is a dipping sauce for my tahu goreng heeh ...

No comments: