Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spaghetti with White Sauce and Iced Jelly

I've decided to cook 2 dishes cos I worry that my guest cant take the heat ... so white sauce for non spicy guest =D ....



Fareha asked how I cooked the white sauce ... here goes the recipe

white sauce (comes in bottle or can)
1 onion (diced)
4 garlic (minced)
EVOO
1 tbsp butter (optional)
1 chicken cube
black pepper
oregano
mixed herbs

optional:
sliced mushroom
chicken breast (cubes)
hot dog (sliced)
crab meat (sliced)

Directions:
Heat up EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) and butter.
Saute Onion and Garlic till soft
Add Chicken cube
Add Black Pepper, Oregano and Mixed Herbs
Add the optional item stir well
Add the White Sauce, boil it for 5 to 8 mins ... Done




I bought the instant jelly in pkt ... add water and boil till thinkens put in a mould let it set and put in refrigerator.  Mix with can fruits ... ta-da ...

No comments: