i'm so excited!!! ibu came just now with her fwen and oyin... weeeeee... i had planned before hand wat to cook. she loves bread and butter pudding... so i have decided to make dat which i google the recipe from allrecipes.com heehee ...
i had a few guests, while breaking fast my second bro and galfwen came... ha ha they lost their way cos im not a very good directory =D ... after dat the ONE wen to pick up my mom, her fwen and my lil bro. they reached abt 8.30pm. not too long after dat my aunt and family came. din get to take picha cos too busy hahah ... anyway ... here are the end product. i've done this recipe before ... a couple of times, chances of me panicking less den 5% lar ...
1 large onion (diced)
4 cloves of garlic (minced)
1/2 thumb of ginger (minced)
2 tbsp of blended dried chili
500g of minced meat
pasta of ur choice
- heat pot with water, a bit of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- once boil, add in the pasta. cook it to al dente stage.
- drain out the water and transfer the pasta in a bowl of ice to stop it from further cooking.
- put it aside
- heat pan with a bit of oil to pan fry. saute the diced onion garlic and ginger.
- add in minced meat, cook till it changes colour
- season with salt and pepper
- add in blended chili
- cook it dry
- add black pepper and off the heat
- add optional items if u wan to and mix well den add the pasta
- put it in a greased pyrex and cover it with mozzarella cheese
- bake it in 190c oven for 30mins or till all the cheese melts and turn golden brown
- serve it hot to have the stringy effect of the melting cheese