Wednesday, January 27, 2016
1 can of whole kernel corn)
250 ml coconut milk + a pinch of salt
450 ml water
175 g sugar
1 screwpine leave + 200 ml water
(bring to boil with low heat. Put aside to cool)
1 paket Hoon Kwee flour (mix well)
1) Mix Hong Kwee flour with screwpine leave flavored water in a pot on low heat.
2) Then add water, sugar and coconut milk.Mix well and stir till the mixture almost thickens. Add in kennel corn and mix well.
3) Once its thickens remove from the heat.
4) Scoop the mixture 2 tbsp on a plastik or small cups or banana leave and fold. Work quickly as the mixture will set once its cool. Put in the fridge to chill.
5) Nagasari Jagung is nice eaten cold.