Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cereal Prawn

I looooove shell-fish but too bad I have bad allergies... I'll be scratching like a monkey after that.  Hee hee but doesnt stop me =D. I normally eat crabs ... prawns at home ... ibu will cook for me hee hee ... so if i need the toilet its an easy access ...
Over the weekend ibu bought for me tiger prawn ... yey ... so I decided to try this recipe that i saw from NattyLive


TIGER PRAWNS


Deep Fried Prawns



Ingredients

Large Prawns (clean and devein)

Curry Leaves
 Chili padi roughly chopped
Egg Yolks, lighten beaten)
Egg white (separate)
Milk Powder
Corn flour
Nestum
Butter



Methods:

1. Wash and deveined the prawns accordingly and set aside for later used.
2. Coat the prawns lightly with egg white, some cornflour before deep-fry to give it a crisp texture.
3. Preheat a pan and add in the butter, stir occasionally until butter melted then add in the curry leaves and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes then add in the chillies then follow by the egg.
4. Give the egg mixture a quick stir until scramble egg texture then pour in the cereal mix and prawn and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes until cereal became crispy.




Source: Natty Live

No comments: