Thursday, October 21, 2010

Birthday Cuppies for the Babe

I can be a klut in baking eventhou its so simple to the majority.  Anyway I decided to bake cuppies for THE birthday gal.  I cheat abit lar .... erm no no no actually I cheat alot hahahah ... thanks to Betty Crocker.
Yup I bought a box of Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix =D clever kan ... so I won't screw it up ... khe khe khe and the ganache was clever too hee hee ... the ONE sent me to esso to get my 'ganache' aka nutella =D khe khe khe ...
Becos I've tried making ganache before but it turned out watery so ... I decided to just keep it simple lar ...
So hee hee the recipe eh ...
1 box of Betty Crocker Cake Mix
3 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 1/3 cups water

Happy Baking khe khe khe ...

 I add chocolate chip in the center so it has the melting effect when you bite it...

 ready for the oven ...

 ???!!! i dun under why it rises on 1 side only...

 cut of the uneven top so I can spread my 'ganache' hee hee...

 Why this happen??? ... Cos I bought 25 flowers and I tot its enough for the name ... hence the Honey Stars

 the instruction says put 2/3 full and i did ... =S

 Ready for packing ... I woke up at 6.15am to pack and realised all cannot fit in 1 box

Nice polka dot gween ribbon ...
Hope u like it Nurul ... Happy Birthday

4 comments:

Nurul said...

like it coz its chocolate...n oso got greeeennn!!...i like!!...thanks babe!!...hehe..

*off to see the cuppycakes*

Unknown said...

i just saw this comment hee hee ... i think all the cuppies da di "process"

Rima said...

Ilah
Dah lama kak ima tak kunjung..

Regarding ur question.. u dont buy that kind of cup ok.. when u touch the inside.. dia macam bergrease kan.. berkilat gitew.. that one no good.. well most of the cantik cuppies semua like that.. ur cake sure akan senget no matter what

Lain kali u buy yg warna putih.. dalam dia mat look.. when u touch it.. rasa macam kertas

Unknown said...

Hi Kak Rima!!! ... Ouh ic noted ... hee hee ...
if sure sengget ... every time nak decorate nak kene potong top dia ah eh ... haisey ... ok will try again soon hee hee