Source: Alison Roberts
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 iceberg lettuce, washed, shredded
- 600g cooked school prawns, peeled (I marinate it with salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic and pan-fry)
- 60ml (1/4 cup) tomato sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) thin cream
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (I omit)
- Dash of red Tabasco pepper sauce
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- To make the cocktail sauce, combine the tomato sauce, cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the lettuce in 4 serving dishes/glasses. Top with the prawns and drizzle with the cocktail sauce. Serve immediately.