Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No Plan Monday

Really?? ... No plans? ... started whatsapping .... ahah ... now we had one ... 10.20am rushed to the toilet ... by 10.45am we were out. We and our buddies went Anchorvale Mcdonald's for brunch ... yeah brunch cos went we reached there it was about 11.35am ... Hotcakes for brunch ... Yummeh!!! ... so whats next ... think ... think ... think ...

We had coffee appreciation session cum Zombie game at Yana & Fad Crib ... while the hubbies shooting zombies ... the wives are stoning ... Yana served use strawberry shortcake with ripple ice-cream... best!!! I love the dense cake yum ... I had abit of the ice-cream oso lah hahaha can't help it.  Never say no to ice-cream.  After magrib prayers we went Downtown.  Kak Aida saw me ... I didn't manage to say hi to her just whatapped... den met Sue in the toilet ... of all places hahaha ... 

Anyway ... we had dinner cum supper at Asli Village @ Downtown East.  Spoil for choice ... there's Thai, Japanese, BBQ, Western, Local, Indian Cuisines.... My horfun was yummy ... the cheese fries was nice too and the sauce they put on it was very generous I like.  I would return again ... the next time I will come with ibu and I know ibu will love the upeh ... and that's all for our no plan Monday ...

ps: You don't need alot of friends, just a few close ones will do.

*Photos removed

No comments: