rice (2 part rice : 3 part water or chicken stock)
** galic and ginger blended
** lemongrass bashed
** tie a knot for the pandan leaf
- saute blended garlic, blended ginger and chicken skin till aromatic
- pour water or chicken stock in the rice cooker
- add the bashed lemongrass and a knot of pandan leaf
- once simmer add in the sauted mix and put in the rice and mix well
- leave it to cook.
- once the rice is cook, can shape it into balls or just serve like dat
oven-baked blackpepper chicken:
chopped gween chili
- mix everything together can leave it over nite in the fridge
- oven-bake it in low heat
blend everything and boil it.